- Go to facebook.com/saved or click Saved on the left side of the News Feed.
- Click a saved category at the top or click a saved item to view it.
Go to facebook.com/saved or click Saved on the left side of the News Feed. Click a saved category at the top or click a saved item to view it.
Simply hold your finger down on the post you want to save and a popup that says “Save” will appear. Just tap the popup and you’re done! To access your Saved folder, you must first scroll to the bottom of the sidebar menu and tap on Edit Favorites. Next, tap the + sign and select Saved from your list of Apps
- Click Marketplace in the left column of News Feed.
- Click Saved Items in the left menu.
- To remove a saved listing, click.
- Click Remove Saved Item, then click OK.
- Open your Google Account. You might need to sign in.
- Under “Security,” select Signing in to Google.
- Choose Password. You might need to sign in again.
- Enter your new password, then select Change Password.
- Go to Google Account Settings.
- Select Data & Personalization.
- In the page that appears, scroll down to Download, delete, or make a plan for your data.
- Click Delete a service or your account.
- From your logged in account, click on the profile icon in the upper right-hand corner of your screen and select Settings and privacy.
- Click on the Password tab.
- Enter your current password.
- Choose your new password.
- Save your changes by clicking Save changes.
In Gmail go to Settings and then select accounts and scroll down to Change Account Settings. Go to Change password recovery options in the ‘Change account settings’ section.
TO UPDATE: All you’ll need to do is open Gmail in a web browser, first. Next, tap that gear/cog in the upper right-hand corner (Settings). Finally, select “Try the new Gmail.” Super duper easy and stuff
- Click on Sign Up in the lower right corner.
- The fill out all of the fields on the form and then click “I Agree.” …
- When your registration is complete, you will see the welcome page. …
- Keep your Yahoo! ID, and Password in a safe place.
- Log into your Yahoo! email account.
- Hover over or click the Settings gear icon in Yahoo! Mail.
- Open the Settings section.
- Select Accounts.
- Click on Add another mailbox.
- Open Yahoo’s “delete user” page and enter your username. …
- Enter your password. …
- Read the text on the page titled “Before continuing, please consider the following information.” …
- Enter your email address once more into the field provided.
- Select Yes, terminate this account.
- Click Tools > Account Settings.
- In the E-mail tab, click New.
- Select Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP, then click Next.
- Select the Manually configure server settings or additional server types check box, then click Next.
- Select Internet E-mail, then click Next.
While Yahoo’s Web mail program is well known, they also allow you to connect to your email using other clients, including smartphone email readers, Microsoft Outlook or Eudora. While Yahoo nominally supports both POP and IMAP, their small business email accounts frequently work better over POP